We encourage you to visit the COVID Health Guidelines page if you have questions or need a reminder on any of our current protocols. If your child's vaccination status has changed, here's how to let us know.
- Jan 27 Update:
- NEW COVID Testing -- For families/employees who sign up (sign-up link), we will be able to provide weekly at-home tests. If families do not complete the form, we will no longer be able to supply you tests.
- Symptomatic In-School Testing -- Our nurses will conduct symptomatic testing if students become ill at school (we asked for your consent through last week’s survey).
- COVID case counts: Since January 20, 2022, 13 members of our community (adults and students) have tested positive for COVID-19 (1.7% of our community).
- If your child/ren are showing symptoms, please do not send them to school. If you have any questions, please contact your division’s nurse.
- Remote Teaching/Learning: Effective January 18, remote learning is no longer an option. Independent learning resources are available by division.
- All School
- Covid Guideline