Summer Camp Overview
June 24 - July 31, 2020
*No camp 7/2 & 7/3
- Day camp for children with language-based learning difficulties (such as dyslexia) entering Grades 1-9
- Skilled Orton-Gillingham trained tutors, teachers, and counselors come from Carroll School and other Boston area schools and colleges
- Camp groups consist of 10 children assigned to one counselor and one junior counselor
- Cognitive Development programs strengthen the underlying skills needed to learn. TCI is included for students entering Grades 5-9 and can be added for Grades 1-4. Learn more.
- Before and After Camp options are available, for additional fees
Open Houses + Information Sessions
Please join us at one of our upcoming Summer@Carroll open houses for parents and children.
Or, come to one of our admission information sessions (parents only please). The information shared is most directly applicable to our Academic Year program but is also a wonderful way to hear about Carroll School’s curriculum and approach, tour the campus, and speak with Summer@Carroll admissions.
- Where does Summer@Carroll take place?
- Is Summer@Carroll only for students who attend the academic-year program?
- What are the qualifications of the teaching staff?
- Is Summer@Carroll accredited or recognized by the state?
- Is there a full-time nurse in the summer?
- How does the morning program differ from the afternoon program in the summer?
- Do all students receive 1:1 language tutoring in the summer?
- Is there homework for the students during the summer?
- Do the children get to pick their summer afternoon activities?
- Is there swimming at camp?
- What are the admission criteria for Summer@Carroll?
- What if my child only wants to go to Summer@Carroll in the morning?
- Do you have a waitlist for Summer@Carroll?
- Is there an open house for Summer@Carroll?
- What is the dress code for the Summer Programs?