Welcome to Carroll School! We’re happy you are interested in working in our community. Located in Waltham, Lincoln, and Wayland, Massachusetts, Carroll School is an independent day school that serves students from grades 1-9, who have language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia.
In an effort to address the greatest need of each child, we recognize that diversity and inclusivity are essential to a child’s learning experience. Our work is important, and we welcome candidates who add to the diversity of our community and demonstrate a commitment to equity and inclusion in their work.
Therefore, we seek teachers, tutors, administrators, and staff who are:
- Dedicated to supporting the educational needs of children with language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia.
- Excited to collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Eager to contribute and grow as a member of a vibrant school community.
- Summer@Carroll - Orton-Gillingham Language Tutor (June 22-July 31, 2020)
- Summer@Carroll - Camp Counselor/Teacher Assistant (June 22-July 31, 2020)
- Summer@Carroll - Lifeguard/Teacher Assistant (June 22-July 31, 2020)
- School Counselor (June 22-July 31, 2020)
- Health Care Supervisor/ RN (June 22-July 31, 2020)
Carroll School is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salary and benefits, including a strong professional development program.
In the first year, each new faculty member takes the following courses led by Carroll School professionals: (1) Orton Gillingham, (2) The Child with Dyslexia, (3) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (4) Data-Informed Instruction, and (5) Pedagogy- The Science of Teaching.
School Year and Staff Positions:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to the relevant positions.
Middle School Dean of Students, 7th Grade Team Lead, History Teacher
First year teacher, Kwame Cobblah, shares his experiences as a new teacher at Carroll School.