Outreach & Professional Development
At Carroll, we believe that teachers and tutors have the power to change the lives of students and that the best educators are lifelong learners. Carroll offers comprehensive trainings that encourage and enrich the professional qualifications of Carroll’s faculty and educators from other schools and settings. The Outreach & Professional Development section of our website describes Carroll’s many dynamic teacher preparation and professional development opportunities. Highlights include:
- GIFTT – The Garside Institute for Teacher Training offers courses in Orton-Gillingham (O-G) that lead to certification as an Orton-Gillingham language practitioner, as well as other related workshops;
- The Master’s Degree of Education Program in Moderate Disabilities – a collaborative, school-based program with Lesley University, the Carroll School, and Buckingham Browne & Nichols (BB&N);
- Engaging, research-based Professional Development opportunities for Carroll’s faculty;
- Carroll Center for Innovative Education—where Carroll shares our expertise with educators in seminars, in workshops, and collaborates with innovative educators and leading-edge researchers in leadership summits.
- Click here to learn more about the CarrollMath Summer Seminar.
Read more, and see what Carroll can offer you!