The Angela Wilkins Program of Graduate Studies in Education: A School-Based Internship/Master’s Degree in Moderate Disabilities
To learn more and to apply for the School-Based Internship Master’s Degree Program, please follow these key steps:
- Contact Haley Blacklow, Director of The Angela Wilkins Program of Graduate Studies in Education at Carroll School at (781) 314-9832 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a visit to the Carroll campus.
- Once your visit is scheduled, forward a copy of your resume and college transcript to Haley Blacklow at Carroll School.
- Visit Haley Blacklow at Carroll School to learn more about the program and school firsthand.
- As part of the admission process, all applicants must submit either:
- evidence of having taken and passed both sections of the Communication & Literacy Skills MTEL or
- evidence of having registered for the Communication & Literacy Skills MTEL
Round One Deadline: December 15
Round Two Deadline: February 16
Round Three Deadline: April 13
The $50 application fee payable to Carroll School should accompany your application.
To learn more about the School-Based Internship Program and the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL):
- Read more here about Lesley University Collaborative Internship Program Areas.
- Click here to learn more about Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure requirements.
- You can also visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website here for up-to-date information on the MTEL.
“The hands-on approach of learning alongside a mentor and being in the class every single day was the most valuable way to develop my skills as a teacher.” Alumna 2015