Athletics & After School Programs on Lincoln & Wayland Campuses
Carroll School Interscholastic Sports Program consists of soccer, cross country, basketball, ice hockey, lacrosse and track & field teams that play regularly scheduled games with other independent middle schools. Students in the program are to be of appropriate age so that they can be competitive with other children of the same age and maturity. Carroll School’s program emphasizes developing athletic skills, sportsmanship, leadership, teamwork, confidence, social skills, and the ability to compete both physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
Athletics is an integral part of the educational program at Carroll School; therefore, it is necessary to make the sport a positive experience for each student athlete involved.
Parents can sign their child up for the Winter 2017-2018 session of middle school athletics through their Smart Tuition accounts starting Monday, November 6, 2017 at noon EST. We strongly recommend you follow these step-by-step instructions.
Extended Day & Athletics
Extended Day offers opportunities for socialization with new friends, exercise, study, and creative endeavors.
- Meets Monday through Thursday
- 3:15 to 4:45 pm
- 3 Sessions: Fall, Winter & Spring
- Open to students in Grades 6-9
- Sports and activities take place on Lincoln & Wayland campuses, please note location of activity for pick-up
Registration for Winter 2017-2018 sessions opens on Monday, November 6, 2017 at noon EST. Click link to see Extended Day & Athletics Programs and learn how to register.
Friday Programs offer a variety of clubs, activities and trips. During this time, students have the chance to try new activities and to further develop existing interests. Also, throughout the year, the Friday Program offers a number of trips off-campus in an effort for the students to have fun as well as to have an opportunity to engage with their peers outside of the classroom.
- Meets after early release on (most) Fridays
- 12:15 to 4:30 pm (unless noted)
- Pack/order lunch for your child
- 3 Sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Open to students in Grades 6-9 (Wayland students will be transported to activities)
- Pick-up at Needham Station in Lincoln (unless noted)
Registration for Winter/Ski 2017-2018 sessions opens on Monday, November 6, 2017 at noon EST. Click link to see Friday Programs and learn how to register.