Upper School: The 8th and 9th Grade Program at Carroll School
Carroll’s Upper School’s unique offering provides students a college preparatory curriculum with a maximum combination of academic challenge and learning support. By providing daily, targeted support, we hope to improve the academic trajectory of our students at a crucial moment in their lives. Quite simply, our goal is to provide the maximum combination of challenge and support to students in Greater Boston.
- Program size between 25 and 40 students.
- Located on the campus of Carroll School in Lincoln, MA.
- Technology-rich program that provides laptops to every student for one-to-one computing environment and that provides curriculum-based, in-house, supervised social media platforms.
- Collaborative, project-based, hands-on program that includes work with Carroll School’s Transition Director to help plan for the next step in students’ academic careers.
- Carroll School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and is a member of the Association of Independent Schools of New England (AISNE).
- 8 to 1 student-teacher ratio in all academic classes.
- Tailored academic support for students with language-based learning differences, including organizational difficulties and executive function challenges.