Carroll School is a dynamic independent day school for elementary and middle school students who have been diagnosed with language-based disabilities, such as dyslexia.
The Admission Associate coordinates and executes all administrative aspects of the admission cycle, and is the primary point person for all admission inquiries, applications and visits. The Associate is also responsible for managing the admission database, planning special events and acting as the liaison with the business office for enrollments.
- Work collaboratively to uphold the mission of the school
- Serve as the first face of admission for all inquiries by phone, in person, and by email
- Guide families through all aspects of the admission process
- Manage and maintain admission database
- Oversee admission calendar, including scheduling all admission visits and coordinating meetings with families, admission staff and teachers
- Plan and execute special events including bi-monthly information sessions and new parent and student events, as well as school-wide events
- Administer standardized baseline testing to prospective students as needed and maintain testing database for newly accepted students
- Participate in occasional weekend and evening admission events
- Perform other duties as requested or required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in education or related field preferred
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Prior experience with database management required
- Energetic self starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Some familiarity with standardized and curriculum based assessments preferred
Carroll School offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Carroll School is an equal opportunity employer.